Tuesday, November 24

16 Week Survey - The Blueberry is the size of an avacado this week!!!!!


How far along? 16 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I have gained one pound since I lost weight from my run-in with morning sickness. I was wrong last week...I feel huge, but the scale continues to surprise me, lol

Maternity clothes: Not yet! My sis is loosing weight and looking great, which works out swimmingly for me! She is handing down all kinds of wonderful clothes and saving me from having to buy anything new! Thanks, Kel! I know Justin really appreciates it! ;)

Sleep: I don't require as much! YAY! I still love naps, but that's nothing new!

Best moment of this week: Signing our little Blueberry up for preschool!!!! I was so excited and I couldn't stop smiling all day! We are open to all options, but at this point we have a secure spot at a great preschool called, Sign With Me Child Development Center! My grandma had the owner in her kindergarden class, so I have known her forever which makes me super comfortable. Also, all the children learn sign language, so it will be really awesome to communicate with the Blueberry before he/she can talk.....of course we won't have a full conversation, but it will be great nonetheless!!!!

Movement: Here comes the crazy first time mom again, but I swear I can feel the baby in there. Nothing huge, but a little taps and flutters....we will ask Lisa, the midwife, if this could be anything substantial or not when we go to our appointment tomorrow!

Food cravings: Not really....I think I am still recovering from hating all food during my morning sickness stage.

Gender: We should know around Christmas if we will have a Daniel or a Betsy!

Labor signs: Nope

Belly button in or out: Still in!

What I miss: Subs made with deli meat!

What I am looking forward to: Our appointment tomorrow! Hopefully we can schedule a date with the ultrasound tech to find out the Blueberry's gender before Christmas!

Weekly wisdom: We spent the weekend with our friends at their beach house. They had their baby with them, and he was a piece of cake! It made me feel a lot more confident about having a baby of my own. Here's Justin helping him walk, isn't he just the cutest?!



No comments: