Tuesday, November 17

15 Week Survey!!!

Happy 15 week birthday little Blueberry!!!


How far along? 15 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I have gained a little since last week, but I am still not close to what my first pregnancy weigh in at the doctor's office

Maternity clothes: Not yet, but I am wearing my more comfortable "fat clothes"

Sleep: I have actually been able to stay up later and take fewer/smaller naps! I may return back to normal after all!

Best moment this week: Finding out that my bridesmaid Julie is pregnant too! She is due June 22nd!!!!!

Movement: I swear that I feel "something", but I am not sure if it's a baby, lol

Food cravings: Not really.

Gender: Grrrr....still waiting. We'll know right around Christmas!

Labor signs: Nope

Belly button in or out: I think I have a while before it pokes out....hopefully!

What I miss: Milk and Cokes! :( It makes my stomach hurt now.....so sad!

What I am looking forward to: The weekly update from Baby Center so that I can call Justin and tell him the developments for this week.

Weekly wisdom: Do as much as you can when you have the energy because you never know how long it will last!

Milestones: I baked 10 pounds of cinnamon pecan nuts! Hopefully the next 10 pounds will come in soon so I can get the majority of my Christmas baking done early! (The nuts keep really well, so don't be scared you get some for Christmas...they should taste just fine and be perfectly safe!)

No comments: