Monday, March 5

The White Sailfish

This picture was featured in a recent edition of Coastal Living magazine, and has been pinned and re-pinned like crazy on Pinterest:




I couldn't believe it when I saw it because we had one, just like it, custom made for our little Dapper Doodle's room! I don't know about you, but I get so tickled when my decorating taste is affirmed by anyone, much less Coastal Living!



Ken Laudadio from the Fish Mount Store graciously listened to my crazy request for an all white sailfish, and made the beautiful white sailfish we hung DAP's room. Thanks, Ken!

The white sailfish has been spotted on The Salty Mango before. Check it out here and here.

I can't help but think how GREAT a white sailfish would look above our fireplace, but I feel guilty taking it out of DAP's room....which begs the question: is there room for more than one white sailfish in a house?

Later gators! :)

No comments: