Wednesday, March 28

A Certain Little Someone

A certain little someone had a very important day, and very important days call for very special outfits!

This little jon jon is white dotted swiss fabric with 6 little mussel buttons (one on each shoulder and two on each side) which are a nod to his mommy's love for all things coastal.

Isn't the criss-cross back too cute for words?!

It took everything in me not to monogram it. The only thing that stopped me was the thought of his future siblings (and maybe their children) wearing the very same special outfit on their own very important day.

I am so honored that his mommy accpeted my offer to make this outfit for him! It was my pleasure to get lost in sewing and praying for this handsome young man!

We love you Jackson!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

We love you too! I am SO sad he could only wear this once because it's his "special" outfit. I LOVE IT! Thank you so much.

Katie said...

You are so welcome!!!! :)