Saturday, November 20

The Great Adventures of Daniel and Flat Auntie Cont'd

We started off at the downtown Farmer's Market today! We were attempting to find some organic veggies to make more baby food for Daniel, but the selection was very sparse.

{Daniel loves Flat Auntie}
Justin and I shared a fresh squeezed orange juice, a breakfast in a bowl and a ham and cheese croissant. Luckily we were ready to go home by the time the rain started. We found shelter under the porch of the library, and when the rain let up we hustled to the car.


DAP fell sound asleep on the way home, so we gently put him in his crib for his first morning nap!

I love Saturday mornings!!! :)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm so happy Daniel loves Flat Auntie :) I dreamt that he was walking and talking by the time I got home. Can you hold that off for another 10 days, please? Lol. Miss you guys!

Julie Lounibos said...

You guys must have been there REALLY early! Sorry we missed you. I'm glad that carrier is working out well!

Katie said...

@ Kel - I will do my best to hold him off until you get back! He is saying, "Da da" but it's only when he's really mad, and he isn't saying it to Justin, so we don't think it really counts, lol