Thursday, November 18

Flat Auntie

Hello Everyone!!! :)

I can't remember if I mentioned, but Auntie Kelly is in London for the month!!! We miss her so much, but fortunately her company is very generous with techy stuff, so we get to Skype with her and talk "on the phone" with her over her computer!


I couldn't stand the fact that she would be missing so many of the little things while she is away, so, with the help of my friend Michelle at work, the Flat Auntie idea was born! She wears a Lilly Pulitzer dress, pearls and very fashionable rain boots! She is stylin'!


She's kinda like Flat Stanley, but we take pictures of her doing stuff with us around town, at home, or anytime we miss Auntie Kelly. Of course this means that I have to be better about taking pics, lol


Here's Flat Auntie with Daniel and Papa! This was Papa's birthday lunch. Justin made a big pot of Chili, and the weather was chilly....it was really nice! Daniel tried his first banana that day! I don't know if he really "liked" the flavor, but he has had some since and he will eat them without protest!


Here's Flat Auntie in the wagon! She bought a wagon as a birthday present for me and Justin.....WE LOVE IT, and so does Daniel, obviously!

Here's Flat Auntie, enjoying the wagon, right across from Daniel!

We are excited for you to come home, Kel!!!! :) Until then we will have to settle for our Flat Auntie!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I LOVE IT! I hope my hair tastes good :) All of the pictures are wonderful!!

kfrac said...

daniel looks so happy!