Tuesday, January 26

24 Week Update!!!

Happy 24th week birthday little Blueberry!!!


How far along: 24 weeks


Total weight gain/loss: I have gained 5 pounds total, but if you count how many pounds I have gained since I lost weight because of morning sickness....11 pounds.


Maternity clothes: They are becoming way more comfortable than my regular clothes! I wear more and more everyday!


Sleep: I have more energy now than in my first trimester, but I am starting to feel sluggish again. I better get my booty in gear and get the nursery done!


Best moment of this week: Listening to Daniel's heartbeat and movements for almost an hour yesterday....even though it was in a hospital bed.


Movement: Oh yes! :) His movements are very big and sometimes we can see my belly move!


Food cravings: Eggs and milk


Gender: Boy!


Labor signs: Nope


Belly button in or out: In


What I miss: Restful sleep...I still sleep well, but not like I did in the past. I start getting uncomfortable in the middle of the night.


What I am looking forward to: Tomorrow! We are going to tour "Sign With Me", the preschool where we plan to send Daniel, and then we have our monthly doctor's appointment!


Weekly wisdom: Don't be a pack rat! ;)

No comments: