Thursday, October 14

Winter Park Weekend

Justin had an exam prep course for his Real Estate License over the weekend, so Daniel and I tagged along and played while Daddy studdied...not too shabby!

Winter Park was the perfect destination for our first trip as a family of three!

Recently I was got an offer I couldn't refuse...a free sling from Seven Slings. All I had to pay was the shipping charge!

This is a pic of me and little Daniel in the lobby of the hotel:

We used the sling while shopping in Winter Park, and it was just great! We both LOVE it, I can have DAP close to me for constant cuddling, and he gets way more attention in the sling than in the stroller...you know he loves that! He also seems to like seeing everything from a different perspective than he would get in the stroller.

Anyway, we had a great first weekend away from home, and Daniel was perfect! I don't know why I was ever worried that he would have a hard time out of his environment...he proves to us time and time again that he is such a trooper!

The best news of all.......JUSTIN PASSED HIS EXAM!!!! He is now a licensed Real Estate Agent!

Congratulations, Justin!!!!

We are so proud of you! :)

1 comment: