Monday, October 4

Hello Again!

Amanda and Jamie had us over for dinner a few weeks ago....

Her best friend, Ashlee, was in town and we were excited to see/meet her!

You see, Amanda and I have an unhealthy obsession with Pottery Barn, and she sent a link to Ashlee's blog so that I could see the nursery that she was designing for her daughter Lily that looked like it belonged in a Pottery Barn Kids catalog. I love Lily's nursery and had to be a stalker and read the rest of the blog because she had such great style.

Well, a few days later, Justin tells me that his childhood friend is pregnant. I asked who.....he said, "Ashlee Blum, but I think her new last name is something like, Register". The name rang a bell, but I didn't realize until a few days later that the Ashlee he was referring to was Amanda's friend Ashlee with Pottery Barn taste! I showed her blog to Justin and he verified that she was the same Ashlee!!!! Crazy, I know!

Anyway, I got to meet Ashlee and he got to see her again after many years. Lily is an absolute doll! Supper was awesome, the fellowship was second to none, and the brownies were to die for! (Amanda makes the best brownies!)

After supper Maddie and Owen sang some songs for us, and then we attempted to takes some pictures of the kids. LOL, it was hilarious! This was our first try at a multiple child picture....




This was our second try:


Third, and final, try.....


We had so much fun that night!

Thanks, again, for having us over for supper, Amanda and Jamie! We had a blast! :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Haaa, I think the first try might have been the best!