Tuesday, August 31

I can't believe it...

I accidently deleted all of my comments! I am absolutely devastated!

{This pic pretty much sums up the way I feel}

Your comments make my day, and now they are all gone! lol, not that it's funny, but I talked Michelle into deleting her's too....and then we realized that they were really, totally gone {I wish you could have seen our faces}!

I love your comments, and I promise to be more careful in the future.....leave some and give me a chance.... ;)

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Well then I know not to fall for your trick ;) That really stinks.

Katie said...

lol, Miranda, you are too funny! :) I will not be trying that "trick" on anyone else!

I miss seeing you (and your belly) everyday! I hope all is going smoothly!

Michelle said...

Mental note: Be VERY cautious when Katie is going to share her new found blog wisdom… LOL