Saturday, August 7

All dressed up and nowhere to go....

So, Justin told me earlier this week to mark my calendar because it was "Open House" at Daniel's school. lol, for some reason the idea of going to an "Open House" makes me really feel like a Mommy....silly, I know!

We were running late, but we got all dressed up, packed the car and rushed down to school....but the parking lot was empty. There wasn't a sign of life around at all.

I called Miss Barb to ask if I had missed it. Guess what folks...it's next week!

So, I thought I would share some pics of Daniel because he was so stinkin' cute in his little outfit! (Oh yeah, and I had to document the insanely hilarious way his hair is looking these days......crazy but absolutely adorable at the same time!)

See you next weekend Miss Barb! :)

No comments: