Thursday, March 11

Weekly Survey!

Happy 31st Week Birthday Little/Big Blueberry!

How far along: 31 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 1 pound since last week

Maternity clothes: yes

Sleep: Yes, please!

Best moment of this week: Pulling up to our house and seeing the landscaping crew putting our plants in!

Food cravings: Chicken in any form gets my attention these days! Chicken sandwiches, chicken tenders, chicken nuggets, pan seared garlic chicken, chicken parmesan...I feel like I sound like Bubba Gump!

Gender: Boy!

Labor signs: Not yet!

Belly button in or out: Still in...

What I miss: Roast beef subs from Sharkeys and Domenicks

What I look forward to: Our yard sale on Saturday followed by the Sowinski family shower in Orlando....I have my wristbands in my purse already; I don't plan on getting carsick before the shower!!!!

No comments: