Wednesday, March 3

Survey Says.....

Happy 30th week birthday, Little Blueberry!

How far along: 30 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 12 pounds from the day we found out we were pregnant

Maternity clothes: Yes, and boy are they comfortable! :) I can still wear my old clothes, but I have to use a hair tie to hold the button closed on my pants, lol

Sleep: I am not as sleepy as the first trimester, but as the days go on I get tired more easily

Best moment of this week: Getting a restful night of sleep.....I had a rough patch of nights where I didn't sleep very well, and I thought that the rest of my pregnancy may follow the same pattern, but thankfully I have been able to sleep well for about a week!!!!

Food cravings: I haven't had any of those crazy cravings where I make Justin get up in the middle of the night to get me anything, but if I eat something that I really like I get totally obsessed with it.

Gender: Bouncing baby boy....lol, and trust me, he is bouncing!

Labor signs: Thankfully, no

Belly button in or out: Funny you should ask....it's in for now, but I think it may be dangerously close to poking out.

What I miss: Summer! I know this has nothing to do with the pregnancy, but I can't wait for summer to get here!

What I am looking forward to: I am certainly not rushing our darling little Daniel and I am enjoying our time together, but I am looking forward to some relief from the darn pregnancy side effects....sciatica, heartburn, constant sleepiness (although I hear this one doesn't get any

No comments: